Here’s The World’s Best Small Flashlight
HyBeam Micro Flashlight comes to you as a gift from the 168,000 Members Of The FPA (Family protection Association).
Today You Get This $14.95 Military Grade, Waterproof, Aircraft Aluminum, Hybeam Microlight…
- Ultra Bright Genuine HYBEAM bulb lasts up to 30,000 hours so that you never need to worry about being left in the dark!
- Blindingly bright! Visible up to 170 foot so you can signal for help or find your way home…no matter what!
- Quick, simple tail cap button is perfect for one handed use so you never need to worry about fumbling around.
- Waterproof up to 50 feet so that even if it goes into the drink you won’t be hung out to dry.
- Ultra compact at only 3.5″ so the HYBEAM Micro goes anywhere you do and fits in any pocket.
- Runs up to 8 hours on a single, common AAA battery so you’ll never be forced to scrounge for hard-to-find batteries in a crisis.
- HYBEAM is America’s leading tactical flashlight so you know you can trust this light to work every time.
- Backed by HYBEAM‘s Lifetime Guarantee so that if in the unlikely case it ever does fail you.. You’re covered and we’ll send you a new one right away! (just pay postage).
WARNING: Supplies Are Limited And This Offer May End At Any Time So Act Now
And by the way…if you’re a survivalist, then you need to know that your survival is contingent upon your willingness to prepare. If you don’t make it, it will have been because you sidelined something important for some other day…
The most logical thing you can do for your safety today is get 30,000 hours of light, for free.
I’m making things easy for you. You don’t have to think this one through, and you’ll thank yourself later when you’re not sitting in the dark, waiting for the sun to rise.
And just in case you’re thinking…
“Why would I order a flashlight when I’ve got my phone?”
Glad you asked. The answer is: lots of reasons!
- Your phone dies fast. The HyBeam Micro gives you 8 hours of life on a tiny AAA battery, and the bulb lasts for 30,000 hours, so you don’t have to worry about being left in the dark!
- Your phone is clunky. This guy is tiny, lightweight, easy to grab and it turns on instantly, so you don’t have to fumble for a light in an emergency.
- Your phone’s flashlight is weak. The HyBeam Micro gives you 170 feet of visibility. That’s roughly the size of a water tower, so you can see hazards from far away!
- Plus, phones are expensive. This tiny powerhouse of a flashlight costs one cent (plus shipping). Have you ever regretted spending a penny on something…especially something that could save your life?
P.S. This is the best small flashlight you can find anywhere and it’s waterproof, too! Check it out!
P.P.S. These are selling out faster than I thought…hurry before they’re gone!