Tactical Flashlight Barrel Mount Where To Order

1.Corey Scherbey
In 2011, a Chilliwack, British Columbia man
named Corey Scherbey was found dead in his
He was discovered on his knees in front of
a sofa, his face pressed down into the cushion.
A sprawling pool of blood surrounded him,
hardened to a crust in place where it had
flowed underneath the couch on the laminate
Police were contacted and they found no signs
of trauma to the body, no sign of a struggle
and no signs of forced entry (the pool of
blood was, they said, the natural result of
the body purging its fluids after death).
A pathologist determined the cause of death
to be “acute combined cocaine and ethanol
But the Scherbeys insist their son did not
do drugs, to the extent that he never so much
as took an aspirin.
Scherbey’s parents also claim they found bloody
footprints (which appeared to be a woman’s)
throughout the house, and a bloody handprint
was found on his wallet, from which all the
cash was missing.
Also, a mysterious woman was supposedly seen
at the apartment a few days earlier — who
has not been identified to this day.
An empty cardboard box was found in the front
hall closet scrawled with the words “Better
be a funeral.”
The police say all of that can be explained
— they say the bloody footprints weren’t
there when they arrived, and were probably
the result of somebody being sloppy at the
crime scene.
There were no further leads indicating any
crime, and the case remained cold for the
next three years.
In 2014, Scherbey’s parents received an anonymous
letter, which appears to have been written
on the kind of old typewriter.
It read:
“Dear Mr. Mrs. Scherbey: Shakespeare said:
‘Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.’
*Thats the kind of homicide it was, a scorned
woman!* Those who know who it was, belong
in too tight a group to say a word!
I think your son Corey decided too late to
‘back off’ and it jeopardized his well-being
— his life!
Sincerely, a reader of The CHWK Times.”
The note also came with a photocopied Times
story from August with a highlighted sentence:
“It was definitely a homicide of some kind,
Somebody has to know something.”
This latest note only cemented his parents
already steadfast sense that Corey was murdered.
More bizzare details came in with the mysterious
case of his high-school friend Tammy Bourdon,
who arrived at the Scherbeys’ door early
one morning after his death.
Banging on the door, Bourdon woke them up
and told the couple that she knew Corey was
killed over money and drugs, but she couldn’t
tell them who was involved because she feared
for her life.
She told the Scherbeys this on more than one
Sadly Bourdon herself died on Feb. 3, 2012.
The Scherbeys were told the 38-year old died
of blood poisoning after cutting her finger.
The family has the name of an ex-girlfriend
they think was responsible for Corey’s death.
The woman reportedly acted strange at the
funeral, and had acted jealous and violent
over the years, and even had connections to
organized crime.
The police have been told all these things,
yet the family says they have been rebuffed
and ignored.
Corey’s parents still hope to find out the
person responsible for their son’s murder.
2.Derek Joseph Lueking
In March of 2012, a 24-year-old man named
Derek Joseph Lueking failed to turn up for
work, and calls to his cell phone went unanswered.
2 days later it was determined that Derek
had checked out of the Microtel Inn and Suites
in Cherokee, near the Great Smoky Mountains
National Park, on March 17, with surveillance
video of him wearing a backpack to prove it.
The video footage would be the last time anyone
would ever see Derek Lueking.
The family went out looking for him that same
day, but when they arrived at the hotel he
was long gone.
On their journey back to Tennessee they unexpectedly
happened across his car parked along the Newfound
Gap Road.
Authorities found in the abandoned car an
impressive wealth of newly purchased survival
gear, including a pack axe, compass, lamp,
pocket knife, knife sharpener, tent, sleeping
bag, 100’ of black parachute cord, granola
bars, and a survival belt containing a multi-tool,
flashlight, and fire starter rod.
There was also found in the car pages from
a military survival manual, and Lueking’s
wallet and cash.
He had obviously been well prepared for a
trip into the wilderness, but strangely he
had not taken any of this stuff with him.
Another eerie clue was a note that Leuking
had left behind in the car that simply said
“Don’t try to follow me.”
Despite the note, authorities certainly did
try to follow him.
An intensive search was launched of the area,
and rangers interviewed campers and hikers
in the vicinity on whether they had seen Lueking,
but no one had.
It was strange, since it had been a sunny
and clear Saturday and the area full of people
engaged in outdoor activities, yet no one
could recall seeing the missing man, leading
authorities to speculate that he may have
gone off trail and gotten lost, but they could
not figure out why he would have done that
minus all of his shiny new equipment.
This was worrying, because although the trail
itself was well travelled, off trail led into
thick wilderness, decreasing Leuking’s chances
for survival.
Authorities unsuccessfully continued their
search and were baffled as to why he would
have gone out on his own without his equipment
or why he had gone out to the park to begin
Derek’s family claimed that he had been
a big fan of the TV show of Man vs. Wild,
in which host Bear Gryllis gets left out in
the wilderness by himself, with little to
no gear, to find his way back to civilization
while surviving off the land and his wits.
This has led authorities to speculate that
he may have been trying to emulate Gryllis
and this could have been why he had suddenly
decided to leave his own equipment behind;
to make things more challenging like in the
However, according to his family, Derek was
not himself particularly experienced with
the outdoors, so he may have perished in his
Another theory is that Derek went off to commit
The family has stated that the day he disappeared
was the one year anniversary of the death
of his grandfather, with whom he had been
close, so maybe he had gone off with no intention
of coming back.
The problem with this idea is that if he was
planning to kill himself, why go through all
of the effort to buy so much new survival
Other ideas include that he went out to scout
out the trail, planning to come back for his
gear and somehow getting lost on the way,
or that he was attacked by a wild animal or
Derek Lueking remains missing to this day.
3.Charles C. Morgan
On March 22, 1977, in Tucson, Arizona, escrow
company owner Chuck Morgan left his home as
usual, and then disappeared.
Morgan was a potential witness in a state
land fraud case involving a known organized
crime boss.
On March 25, three days later, Chuck stumbled
back home at two in the morning.
According to his wife, Ruth, he was missing
a shoe, had a plastic handcuff around one
ankle, and had his hands tied together with
a plastic zip tie.
He could not speak, but with a pen and paper,
he wrote down that he had been kidnapped and
He also wrote that a hallucinogenic drug had
been painted on his throat.
He claimed that this drug would drive him
insane or kill him if he ingested it.
He asked Ruth to move his car, because he
did not want “them” to know that he had returned
However, he would not say who “they” were.
He also told her not to call the police because
a hit would be put out on the lives of them
and their family members.
For one week, Ruth nursed Chuck back to health
by feeding him with an eye dropper.
After returning to health, Morgan refused
to talk about the incident except to give
clues that he’d been working secretly as an
undercover agent for the Treasury Department
and that he fought against organized crime.
He also claimed that “they” had taken his
treasury identification.
After his kidnapping, Chuck took no chances.
He wore a bulletproof vest and made sure he
was the only one who drove his daughters to
and from school.
But two months after his first disappearance,
Chuck vanished again.
Shortly before his second disappearance, he
told his father that if anything were to happen
to him, there was a letter he had written
that would tell them who was responsible.
The letter was never found, however.
Nine days later, an unidentified woman called
Ruth and said: “Chuck is alright, Ecclesiastics
12: 1-8″.
This is a reference to a Bible passage, which
reads, in part:
Men are afraid of a high place and of terrors
on the road.
Remember him before the silver cord is broken
and the golden bowl is crushed.
Then the dust will return to the earth as
it was and the spirit will return to God who
gave it.
Two days later, Chuck was found shot to death
in the desert despite the fact he was found
wearing a bulletproof vest.
He had been shot once in the back of the head
with a bullet from his .357 Magnum, which
was lying beside him.
The investigators also found a piece of paper
with directions to the murder site written
in Chuck’s handwriting, and a pair of sunglasses
which definitely did not belong to him.
Strangely, Chuck had clipped a $2 bill inside
his underwear.
Written on the bill were seven Spanish names
from the letters A to G.
Also, Ecclesiastics 12 was written, with the
verses 1 through 8 marked by arrows drawn
on the bill’s serial number.
This was the same reference that the female
caller had made to Ruth.
On the back of the bill, the signers of the
Declaration of Independence were numbered
1 through 7.
Also, a crude map was drawn, which show several
roads between Tucson and the Mexican border.
The towns Robles Junction and Sasabe were
marked; these towns are apparently known for
Despite the unusual evidence, many in the
sheriff’s department believed Chuck’s
death was a suicide.
They claimed he had shot himself in the back
of the head.His family and a reporter named
Don Deveraux believe he was murdered.
Some investigators also suspect that his death
was not a suicide.
Two days after Chuck’s death, a woman called
the Pima County Sheriff’s Department.
She said Chuck had come to meet her at a local
motel just before he died.
The woman called herself “Green Eyes”
and said she was the same person who had called
Chuck’s wife, quoting the Bible passage.
Green Eyes said that in the motel, Chuck had
showed her a briefcase containing thousands
of dollars in cash.
He told her that the money would buy him out
of a contract the mob had put on his life.
Three weeks after his death, two men claiming
to be FBI agents arrived at the Morgan home.
They told Ruth that they had to look through
the house.
They tore the house apart and searched for
quite awhile.
It is unknown if they ever found anything
or if they were even FBI agents.
When Deveraux contacted the FBI, they claimed
that they had never even heard of Chuck Morgan.
There are several rumors surrounding this
case, including that Chuck was killed because
he was involved with illegal activity or was
doing secret work for the government.
His death seems just as unexplained as the
events leading to it.
Some people theorize that Morgan’s escrow
company was a front for money laundering,
and the whole thing went south.
As of now the case remains unsolved.
4.El Dorado Jane Doe
On July 10, 1991, a young blonde woman known
to her friends as “Mercedes” was shot
to death by her abusive ex-boyfriend, James
McAlphin, in a seedy motel room in El Dorado,
Mercedes was Caucasian, approximately 5 foot,
10 inches tall, and estimated to weigh around
150 to 162 pounds.
Her age was estimated to be between 18 and
30 years old, and she had “a small birthmark
or scar beneath her left breast.
She was carrying a Social Security card and
identification card under the name “Cheryl
Ann Wick”, but it turned out the real Cheryl
Ann Wick was alive and well in Minneapolis
and Mercedes had stolen her identity.
No one seemed to know who Mercedes actually
Even when James McAlphin was caught and convicted
of Mercedes’ murder, he would not provide
her true identity.
As a result, she became known as “El Dorado
Jane Doe”.
What’s truly unique about El Dorado Jane
Doe is that there are actual photographs of
the victim which were circulated in the media
and are currently available for viewing all
over the Internet, yet she has never been
conclusively identified.
It seems that anyone who recognized Jane Doe
from the photos had only interacted with her
in the years prior to her death, but no one
knew where she actually came from.
Police were able to place her in several states
throughout the preceding years: Dallas TX,
Shreveport LA, and Little Rock, AR.
And, most interestingly, several photographs
were found in her motel room which showed
that she had previously had bleach blonde
dyed hair.
A bible was also found among her possessions
which listed the following names: Willie James
Stroud, Sharon Yvette Stroud, Ladonna Elaine
Stroud, Johnny Lee Stroud, Viola Elizabeth
Ross Stroud, Donna Jean Stroud, Bobbie Joan
Stroud and Willie James Dantzler, Sr.
These individuals were determined to be members
of a Black family in Irving, Texas, who El
Dorado Jane lived with for a period of time
in mid to late 1990.
She told the Stroud Family that “she [was]
a runaway from Louisiana, and [had] recently
moved from Minneapolis, Minnesota.”
El Dorado Jane Doe had lived under different
names such as Sharon Wiley, Shannon Wiley,
Cheryl Kaufman, Kelly Carr, Cheryl Ann Wick
and Mercedes.
Most recent to her death she was working under
the name Kelly Carr/Karr as a topless dancer
in Little Rock, Arkansas.
There, she told people that she was originally
from Florida, though this has been unverified.
In May 1991, only two months before her death,
El Dorado Jane Doe was arrested for writing
bad checks.
It is established that she was frequently
at the hospital emergency room from beatings,
and that, some time prior, she had worked
as a prostitute in Dallas.
El Dorado Jane Doe’s lover and alleged pimp,
James McAlphin, maintains that El Dorado Jane,
who he knew as Mercedes, shot herself with
his gun during an intense argument.
However, witness testimony from neighboring
motel rooms, a history of violent altercations
with the victim, and the fact that James immediately
fled the scene with the gun, all suggest otherwise.
McAlphin received a 15-year sentence for Mercedes’
murder, but went back to prison in 2011 for
another crime
He also claims to have visited some of El
Dorado Jane’s family members and to have
known her actual identity.
However, according to police, James said he
wouldn’t give them Mercedes’ true identity
‘unless [they] did something for him.
As recent as March 2016, James was offering
to only reveal Mercedes real identity if someone
pays him $4,000.
However, authorities do not believe that James
has much solid information to share.
The most interesting piece of information
he provided was that Mercedes was connected
to the Fort Worth Three, a case where three
young girls vanished during a shopping to
trip to a Fort Worth mall on December 23,
According to McAlphin, Mercedes and the three
girls were raised in captivity as part of
a prostitution ring and became close friends.
However, investigators say that McAlphin is
a pathological liar and that no one should
believe anything he says.
As of now El Dorado Jane Doe remains unidentified.
If you recognize El Dorado Jane Doe, or have
any information regarding her true identity,
you can contact Lt. Cathy Phillips at 870-881-4810
and if anyone wishing to remain anonymous
may provide information by calling El Dorado
Crime Stoppers at 1-870-863-4636.
5.Mary Shotwell
On October 14, 1965, Mary Shotwell Little
decided to go shopping and have dinner with
a friend.
It should have been a normal evening for the
newlywed, who had tied the knot with bank
examiner Roy H. Little Jr.
On that October day, Roy was out of town,
training to become an auditor.
Mary planned to throw him a surprise party
upon his return the following day.
Not only would this party never happen, but
Mary would never see Roy again.
After finishing her shift on October 14, Mary
drove her brand new metallic pearl-gray Mercury
Comet to Lenox Square.
Mary finished shopping, and brought four bags
of groceries to the car.
During dinner with her coworker, she spoke
favorably about married life and seemed to
be in good spirits.
At approximately 8:00 P.M., the two concluded
their meal, and Mary walked through the parking
lot towards her car.
Her last words to her coworker were, “See
The next morning she failed to show up for
work at the bank and phone calls to her home
went unanswered.
Her coworkers found it alarming that the usually
punctual secretary didn’t show up for work
and didn’t answer the phone so her boss called
security at Lenox Square.
Her coworker told him where Mary had said
her car was parked and he relayed that information
to security.
Her boss was told that her 1965 metallic pearl
gray Mercury Comet was not found.
Her husband was reached and he returned home.
Now things get a little weird.
Her boss drove to Lenox Square around noon
and after a few minutes finds the car in the
spot the co-worker gave.
There was a coating of red dust on the car’s
exterior, and the four bags of groceries,
Coke bottles, and a pack of Kent cigarettes
inside the car.
Mysteriously, there was also a slip, panties,
a girdle, a bra, and one stocking inside the
With the exception of the bra and stocking,
everything was neatly folded and sitting on
the console between the front bucket seats.
The stocking appeared to have a knife cut
through it; the panties were determined to
be Mary’s.
More disturbing was that blood was found on
the undergarments and smeared on the steering
wheel, the driver’s side door near the handle,
the inside passenger side window and both
front bucket seats.
An unidentified bloody fingerprint was found
on the steering wheel.
The blood was not in great quantity, only
that amount you might get from a nosebleed
and the blood was tested to be Mary’s.
Due to the relatively small amount being found
in a wide range of places within the car,
and the nature of it being smeared, some police
officers believed the car was staged.
Because the car’s engine was cold and the
ignition key was missing, police theorized
that it could have been driven during the
night, for no more than 40 miles.
A traffic officer claimed that the car had
not been in the lot at 6:00 A.M. that morning.
Every available police officer was put on
the case.
The woods near the shopping center were the
subject of an exhaustive search.
Investigators questioned Mary’s friends,
one of whom disclosed that Mary had expressed
a fear of being home alone and of being alone
in her car several days before she vanished.
Additionally, authorities learned that Mary
had received flowers from a “secret admirer”
days before the incident.
The flowers were traced to a florist near
Mary’s home, but the specific buyer could
not be identified.
Coworkers also said she had been received
telephone calls that left her shaken.
She apparently had said to the other person
on the phone things like, “I’m a married woman
now”, “You can come over to my house any time
you like”, and “but I Can’t come over there”.
On October 15, Mary’s credit card was used
at an Esso gasoline station in Charlotte;
twelve hours later, the card was used again
at another Esso station, this time in Raleigh.
The credit card slips were signed “Mrs. Roy
H. Little, Jr.” and appeared to be in Mary’s
Attendants at both stations recalled a woman
with a minor head injury, with bloodstains
on both her head and legs, and who was accompanied
by one or two unshaven middle aged men who
appeared to be commanding her.
The woman tried to hide her face from the
attendants and did not ask for help.
The North Carolina plate number noted on the
charge slips turned out to have been stolen
in the days before Mary’s disappearance.
Being that Charlotte and Raleigh were only
two to three hours apart by car, the twelve
hour difference seemed odd.
Also odd was the fact that Charlotte was Mary’s
Once news of the credit card slips was released,
Roy received an anonymous ransom call demanding
a $20,000 for Mary’s return.
The caller told Roy to go to an overpass in
the Pisgah National Forest in North Carolina,
where further instructions would be posted
on a sign.
An FBI agent went in Roy’s place and found
a blank piece of paper attached to this sign.
The caller was never heard from again.
The FBI believed it was a hoax.
In May of 1967, eighteen months after Mary
Little walked into oblivion, Diane Shields,
a former C&S employee who was hired after
Mary’s disappearance and who not only worked
at Mary’s former desk but also roomed with
Mary’s former roommates, was found dead in
the trunk of her car, suffocated/strangled
by a scarf and paper found in her throat.
Diane was not sexually assaulted and nothing
was stolen from her, including her diamond
engagement ring, so the motive for the murder
was unknown.
According to Diane’s best friend, Diane
had told her she was secretly working undercover
with the police to help them solve the disappearance
of a woman named “Mary”, but no official
police record was ever found to corroborate
but It was later concluded the two cases are
Now this is something I found interesting.
a few days after Mary’s disappearance, a
woman came into the Atlanta police station
and reported an incident.
She said that she was in the mall the same
day Mary Little was there.
The left a little before Mary would have but
she stated that when she was walking to her
car,she realized she was being followed.
She hurried to her car and locked the door
and the man came up to her window and said
that her back tire was low.
She left quickly and went to a service station
only to find that her back tire was in fact,
not low and all of her tires were fine.
Was this the same man that harmed Mary?
Authorities continued to follow every tip,
every false lead, and every possible sighting
but despite exhaustive efforts, Mary was never

34 Tactical Flashlight Barrel Mount Where To Order Near Me

34 Facts About Tactical Flashlight Barrel Mount Where To Order At Jan 16th

Tactical Flashlight Barrel Mount Where To Order

2 thoughts to Tactical Flashlight Barrel Mount Where To Order At 19:42

  1. I just found your channel and have to say I love it – I've never heard of these cases, and you present them so well. I could venture to say you're better than Criminally Listed because you speak slower (and love the accent – it's unusual to get a narrator who doesn't have an American accent on narrated stuff, in my experience). You're perfectly understandable, at least to me as a Brit, though I do like having the subtitles just because of the names – the subtitles make it easier to catch some of the details, which is great when the viewers don't know the cases in question.

    It's criminal that you don't have more subscribers! (I just subbed, so you've gained one, anyway.)

  2. The footprints were probably someone being sloppy when the scene was being investigated.. eh? Who walks around barefoot? It would need to be barefoot for anyone to determine that it was a female foot. Crime scene investigators have there shoes covered up. Why would the police say this when they know full well nobody would have been walking around bare foot